Friday, July 3, 2009

First day after he has been hospitalize...

It has been a day since Honey have been hospitalize. Everything calm down, my emotion, his emotion and everyone reaction.... I stopped my crying after he is sent to Sg Buloh, I don’t want to make him worry about me anymore. My phone kept on ringing soon after I reach home yesterday and the phone did not stop even after I finished my checkup in the General Hospital of Kuala Lumpur. People from OCBC, my manager, friends and even my boss did call up to ask about my status. I told them all that I’m fine and under medication after consulting the doctor from GH.

Honestly I don’t think they actually do a complete check up on me. The first doctor has taken my temperature and I told her about my history. Then the second doctor gave me fever medication saying that I have fever (37.1 degree). She only asked me a few questions such as where I’ve been, when I’ve in contact with Ian and that’s all. She than gave me 2 days MC and I’ll need to stay at home for the coming 2 days. That’s it! When I ask her whether she need any of my throat sample for checking? She says I only had fever and no sore throat or flu so they won’t take it. After that, I went to get MC and then to the pharmacy to collect my medication. Then we head home and I’ve quarantine myself for the whole day…

I’ve just finish chatting with honey on the phone and I’m quite happy to know that he is in recovery stage. From his voice I can know that he is getting better compared to the 2 days before, at least he now can speak to me without coughing throughout the conversation. Thank God for that! We actually chatted about our commitment too, I told him that this incident really make me treasure him even more. I suddenly know that health is really important to a person, without it we can’t do even a tiny little thing such as walk and talk. Our daily routine became so difficult to be done; I think we should be thankful that we are healthy everyday when we are awake. He reminded me that he is ready as long as I’m ready. 42 is just a guideline, it is a target to reach for both of us. When we are near the target, preparation will be done and when we are really ready, we will JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment