It have been 5 days since we are back from Krabi Island, everything seems getting back to track. My only worry is my dear, he is sick since last Tuesday. High fever plus bad coughing, suspecting H1N1 flu and the result are supposed to be out yesterday. Sad to say our Malaysian government hospital is Not or should I say NEVER efficient at all. Ian have been calling up to University Hospital asking for his test result but was told that the result is not out yet. He even has been transfer to 7 different line to no avail… Finally he got himself to the Sg Buluh Hospital which has inform him that his throat sample have arrived and the result is yet to be out. Sometime I really cannot stand how our Gov Hospital works, they never treat their patient seriously even it’s the most important sickness globally. Can’t they just be a little more concern about the patient even tough we are not at the private Hospital?
Ian has self quarantine himself in his room since last Tuesday, meal was sent to his door step and he will only open his door room to collect his food once there is no one outside. He have been eating, sleeping, watching dvd and doing nothing alone in his room for the past 2 days. My heart is in pain knowing he is suffering alone, every time I start thinking about him bough tears into my eyes. I would never want to let him know cos I don’t want him to be worry about me.
Shit! Got the result! He’s Positive! F***!
No comments:
Post a Comment