Eclipse used to be my most anticipated movie of the year but turn out that I was too busy on the month when it was out. So, I didn’t manage to see it but last week, I finally get to watch it. Ian has actually downloaded the whole movie during the few weekends where I was busy at work. I was so excited and happy that I finally get to watch the movie, we had nice “keropok bantal” and “nyam nyam” throughout the movie. Honestly speaking, the movie turns out to be so so only but the moment being togather was superb. Back to the movie, I personally prefer the book due to the detail explanation of it. The movie was too brief and did not explain in depth on everything. The only best thing was Edward and Jacob do look cute in the movie :p But Ian was saying Edward looks too gay :S haiz... guys...
The next movie on line that I want to watch is going to be Resident Evil: Afterlife. You know what? I actually like to watch action packed movie in cinema. I like the sound system and dark surrounding ~ it gives me a superb feeling of excitement and focus. Plus, I won't be embarrassed if I do cry because no one will notice :p Another plus point to watch movie in cinema is I get to enjoy my favorite caramel popcorn + soft drink during the movie. But too bad this week wouldn’t be possible due to Ian working schedule. Next weekend wouldn’t be possible too cos of my friend wedding plus outing with friends. No worries, hopefully by the third week we both could have a free weekend together. Or else, download! Hehe…
BTW, I’m planning to play masak masak on this weekend. I planned to bake chocolate chip cookies for Ian since he is going to work throughout the holiday. Or maybe a homemade sushi for him would be great too, he has been asking for sushi since last 2 weeks. Hehe… just hope that I won’t be lazy this week ya? So long…
No comments:
Post a Comment