Thursday has always been my favorite day of the week, so do today. I guess that’s why I was born on Thursday :) Why am I being happy? Maybe because tomorrow is Friday and weekend is just a day apart :p Probably most working people have the same thinking as I do. BTW, this week has been a very hectic week for me. Work has been rushing to me and there is no full stop on that. I guess I would just need to take it easy any handle them one by one and hopefully everything can settle down soon…
Dinner was great! Mom has made a superb dinner tonight… Being hungry after work was a norm but having such a delicious dinner was totally a blessed :) I even have mooncake and yummilicious Cameron tea as dessert after the dinner. Thanks to mom for making such a great effort everyday… We loved you as always.
I got myself a green dress on my leave day, it was for my ji mui upcoming wedding 2 weeks later as I am going to be her bridemate. Honestly, I never fancy green but having searched throughout my wardrobe and knowing that I have no green dress. No choice but to buy it. Shopping was fun especially having the special someone with me, he has always been a truthful person because he gives honest feedback. I tried on many green dresses and he doesn’t like most of it :p I guess we both never like green… Anyway, after a few trial, we finally found 1. Without much taught, I made up my mind on it especially after he says that I look great on the dress :)
I think enough update for now, I’m going to take bath and have a good rest tonight. Friday is coming and will be meeting a friend for Buka Puasa tomorrow… 7 months, I’m sure he has lots to gossip…
No comments:
Post a Comment