Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I had a Bad Day…

Honestly speaking I don’t really believe that people tend to have bad luck especially during the Hungry Ghost Festival but the truth is I was quite bad luck lately… First of all was my car… Darn! My car got ‘hentam’ from berhind. The young driver said he was looking downwards and didn’t notice that I was slowing down. When he finally sees my break light instead of stepping on the break peddle, he go to the accelerator. There goes my pretty little Kancil which cause me to be half handicapped due to no car for 5 days.


Today was a bad day… Early in the morning, I went straight to the bank but was told that the Bank was in the mid of ‘System Down’ and I was unable to do any transaction at that branch. Having no choice, I need to rush all the way to Sunway for an appointment. Due to less of luck, we get caught by police for offending the traffic rules. Being NOT a fan of ‘KOPI’, we did not offer any ‘duit kopi’ so we got a saman… our first ever saman…


After lunch, Ian and I went to the bank for transaction again. We waited more than 40 minute for the super long queue and that was only the 1st bank, we still have 2 banks to go. Darn! I can tell that almost all national bank have similarity which they tend to work really really slow. I don’t mind if they are slow (maybe they have inconsiderate customer or the clerk are careful), but since you have so many counter do open all of them and not only 2 out of 4 counter!


Again, story doesn’t end there… it was die hard sunny and hot at 2pm but was raining so heavily at 3.30pm! We ended up get all soaked with rain due to the car was parked so far away... Being wet and cold, we then rush to Mount Kiara and then back to KL for the Saman repayment. We then spend almost 1 and a half hour in the car due to terrible jammed and the result is…. The traffic offended department was closed at 4.30pm! I can tell that we both were terribly exhausted.

After the whole day of bad day… we do get a little bonus out of it. We did manage to accomplish stuff that we planned to get it done. We did also enjoy our little trip at Petaling Street in the evening, we didn’t manage to pay any saman but we did found a very nice Beef Noodle and Apong Balik shop at Petaling Street. The dinner and dessert was great, shopping around the street was fun too… After all, a little bonus out of a bad day was great… haha… btw… will work tomorrow, just pray that everything is going smooth so that I can finish early and enjoy my break… Happy Merdeka!

No comments:

Post a Comment