What should I write today? Erm… Guess what? I’m feeling super hot! Darn! The weather is killing me! While waiting for my turn for bath, I decided to write something here… I’m a worried girl now because I never know that my word could hurt people so badly. Guess next time I should really watch what I says because everybody seems to be so sensitive lately. Sorry for being blunt :( Will definitely watch out the next time…
BTW, my favourite red and white daisy was dying soon :( they grow down-right when I was home today. Sob sob… Sad la, that was my favourite flower which age only 3 days and according to Ian, it’s hard to get those colours in KL… Anyway I guess I would just add them to my dry flower collection later on. My dry flower collection will be full quite soon, I think it’s time for me to get a wonderful container to store them soon. Any recommendation for places to get beautiful container?

K la, I think I’ve got to stop now since the bathroom is available now. Daddy is nagging now as I am still soaking in my dirty cloth and lazying with my laptop + enjoying the Cameron Baharat tea… Haha, good bye then! Will take bath now. So you all have a good rest tonight ya :)
PS: Help me to GAMBATE ya? Need to settle something personal tomorrow. Just wish me luck ya?
No comments:
Post a Comment