Monday, August 9, 2010

HIFI

I’ve just got a new toy… thanks to the special someone for the lovely player. He says it was our 1000 day present which I totally didn’t expect to receive it yesterday since it’s already way past our 1000 day. Anyhow, the surprise was wonderful. I was asked to closed my eyes and he went away to get a thing. Then when he is back, he did make sure that I didn’t peek and put something really big and heavy onto my hand. When I open my eyes, the box was so huge (***I taught it was a table fan) hahaha… At that moment, it actually reminds me of those Macbook boxes in office when I was unwrapping the box, the only different was the box was much bigger and my curiosity was killing me. After a serial of unwrapping, I finally get to see the actual box and it was a HIFI set.



The HIFI set has multiple functionality; CD, Radio, USB, and the most important feature was, ipod/iphone plug and play function! Hoorray! A few months back, I was window shopping with him and I saw this HIFi set which enable ipod/iphone plug and play to the player. I like the set immediately and did mention to him once, “how good if I have those so that I can listen to my favourite song when I was home and tired afterwork”. It was more like a casual conversation but I never taught that he really remember it. That was really sweet of him. Thanks dear!

Sometime, when life is too busy and tiring, people just need some sweet moment to boost you up. Some people may opt for sports, shopping, catching up with friends, traveling etc etc but personally I do think that being with loved once really help. Doing stuff that you like and receiving concern from people around will always motivate yourselves to keep on going no matter how hard life is. So I guess being in love is always a bonus rite? Haha…

PS: My only problem now was I have no place to put the set. Where should I put it then??? Gosh! Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment