Saturday, August 7, 2010

Remy Martin


I am having my first sip of Remy Martin now, the first attempt was superb. I took it so called “on the rock” ~ means liquor + ice cube only. It tasted real smooth, the first sip begin to burn my throat, then I can feel the liquid going down through my esophagus and finally reaches my stomach ~ the final stage was a heat. My stomach starts to burn once it reaches down there and the post feeling was my whole body starts to heat up. Mom initiated the drink, she always enjoy having duck + liquor. She claim that grandpa trained her well on that and it’s good that girls learn to drink and not drunk. Her word makes me curious on the liquor and started to try it. Plus I guess it’s a good chance for me to learn drinking now.

I have spent my whole afternoon at home today, what did I do? What else, work! Darn! I should have enjoyed my weekend with the special someone but what to do… Work need to be done. The good thing out of it was I did enjoy staying at home. While working, I watch 10000 BC and lazying around the hall. After that I start to play with Max, I notice that he is growing real fast. He did put on weight and kinda hairy too. One more thing, he has long nail. I got scratches around my hand and tight after playing with him. Better not to play with him but then he is just too cute to be ignore; my whole family do loved him.

Another thing, mom has dumped all the daisy! She claimed that the daisy is dying and dad doesn’t like dead flower around the house :( I am really unhappy… I should have told her that I’m going to make it as dry flower… Sob sob… Haiz… What to do, I think I am a bit dizzy now... Kinda sleepy too... will finish the remaining Remy Martin and sleep early today… Or maybe continue playing fb :p Nitez to all…

No comments:

Post a Comment